I’ve been a craft maniac lately. So many projects that I just didn’t have the time to stage and edit. This is a DIY bloggers secret the staging of the project takes longer than the actual project. And on top of that I rarely craft while cute! I normally look pretty undone. Well, today I had a moment to document my achievement.
My cousin vocal coaches a number of high powered vocalists and wanted some specialized microphone stands. I got the call and rose to the challenge. It was pretty simple. Plastic tarp, spray paint (I prefer Rustoleum), and some fresh microphone stands. It took about 4 coats but we got it done.